General Terms and Conditions
- General information and application of the General Terms and Conditions
The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) govern the contractual relationships between Sharon Ehrlich trading as Living While Leading (“LWL”), and users of the offered services and products (the “client”).
These Terms apply to the use of any service or product offered by LWL, including but not limited to the products and services mentioned below and are provided exclusively based on these Terms, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
- Products and Services
LWL aims to help executives, in particular women in IT, gain more control over their careers and carve out time to care for themselves and family. For this reason, LWL offers several products and services, which revolve around this as well as similar topics:
- A podcast (a series of audio as well as video recordings) called “Living While Leading with Sharon Ehrlich” available for streaming on conventional podcast platforms as well as YouTube. The podcast is free of charge.
- An “Own the Room Session”, which is a single 90-minute coaching session, focusing on showing up confidently, which can be booked via the website.
- A PDF-Document called “4 Steps to Gain More Control Over Your Career and Carve Out Time to Care for Yourself and Family”, that gets sent to the client via mail. It is free of charge, but the client only gets access to it by subscribing to the Newsletter. Of course, the client can deregister from the Newsletter, containing occasional announcements, anytime.
- Discovery Call: A free coaching session provided by LWL for potential clients of a Coaching Program, intended for first orientation.
- Coaching Program: A certain number of one-on-one coaching sessions for a certain amount of time, tailored to the individual needs of the client.
Where reference is made to a letter in the list set out above in the Terms, the product or service as described is meant.
- Agreement to the Terms
The client agrees to these Terms by a) clicking on a podcast episode at any streaming provider; b) clicking on “Schedule Event” via the booking tool; c) clicking on “Confirm my subscription” in the received mail from LWL; d) clicking on the button “Share your answers with Sharon”; e) signing the Specifics of the Coaching Agreement; or by any other way in which the client avails themselves of LWL’s offerings.
- Prices and Payment
The prices of the products and services as indicated on the website – for e) in the Specifics of the Coaching Agreement – apply.
Payment is made for b) directly when booking via the booking tool with PayPal for e) as indicated in the Coaching Agreement.
Where other services and products are offered for payment, payment must be made at least three days in advance of receiving the service or product.
LWL reserves the right to render services dependent only on receipt of payment.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content, including but not limited to text, images, audio, and video files, is the intellectual property of LWL and is protected by copyright laws and LWL has the sole intellectual ownership rights.
- Usage Rights
The products and services are provided solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use requires prior written approval.
- Content of Services – Disclaimer
The information provided in the products and services is for informational and educational purposes only. LWL makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or effectiveness of the content or any results.
LWL does not offer therapeutic services, medical treatment or management consultancy. Sharon Ehrlich is not a licensed therapist. Statements made by LWL are personal opinions or reflect experiences and do not claim to be correct.
The client is responsible for all actions, thoughts and feelings that result of the coaching, podcast, PDF document or any other medium or service provided and there is no liability for any resulting damage thereof, except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Information shared during coaching sessions, discovery calls, or other interactions will be kept confidential.
- Changes of Terms
LWL reserves the right to modify these Terms. Clients will be notified of any changes.
- Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of Austria. Unless the client is a consumer, all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Inner District of Vienna.
Vienna, January 2024